- Integration of SCORM, Tin Can API, etc. content
- Native content creation tools :
- integration of any media format: text, image, sound, video,… and import of most course material formats: Word, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.
- simple (MCQ, homework,…) and complex (scientific formulas, filling in the blanks,…) teaching activities
- support of pedagogical objectives: memorization, understanding, analysis, mastery, etc.
- Design of the pedagogical modality chosen by the trainers (class, working group, etc.) or specific to e-learning: page to page, calendar, theme, etc.
- Tools for monitoring, piloting & reporting, and issuing certificates for OPCAs
- Office 365 integration (more information)
- Optimization of content management: content sharing between courses, natural interfaces to third-party tools (YouTube, Kaltura, Intelliboard, etc.)
- Automation of the registration cycle > certification
- Integration with enterprise HR IS
- Integration of office automation or business tools: social network, blogs, etc.
- Management of all types of courses: classroom, hybrid, distance, SPOC, MOOC,…
- Creation or use of predefined course formats & Automation of the registration cycle > certification
36 rue de l’Arcade, 75008 Paris
62 Rue d’Alembert, 38000 Grenoble
Avenue Louise 149/24, 1650 Bruxelles