Edunao has set up hundreds of LMS platforms for training centers around the world.
- Import of most course support formats: Word, PowerPoint, PDF, etc. to reproduce the pedagogical modality chosen by the trainers: class, working group, etc. or specific to online learning
- Creation of simple (MCQ, homework,…) and complex (scientific formulas, filling in the blanks,…) teaching activities to support the pedagogical objectives: memorization, understanding, analysis, mastery, etc.
- Integration of SCORM, Tin Can API, etc. content
- Optimization of content management: content sharing between courses, natural interfaces to third-party tools (Ubicast, Microsoft Streams, YouTube, Kaltura, etc.)
- Creating or using predefined course formats
- Content industrialization
- Automation of the registration cycle, certification
- Virtual class: Edunao monitors, integrates or connects major solutions : MS Teams, Zoom, Classilio,…
- Forum, chat, blog
- Personal page
- Integrated messaging or interface with third-party messaging systems
- calendar import/export
- Success badges
- Formation of groups of participants, by course, activities, etc.
- Adaptation of the graphic environment to the colors of the training organization or its clients
- Edition of certificates, certificates and diplomas
- Publication of OPCA-compatible certificates and Law of 5 March 2014 on vocational and continuing training
- Import/Export of learning data in ENT, ERP, LDAP, etc.
- Integration of content or courses from school or university publishers
- Creation of a pedag library / bank of courses or educational resources
- Export of complete courses to corporate learning platforms, for Inter or Intra training
- Manual or automated registration of participants
29-33 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75 008 Paris France
Avenue louise 143/4, 1050 Bruxelles Belgique
731 rue de la commune O, Montréal, Canada H3C 1X7
Rue de la cité A, 1204 Genève, Suisse
Koh Tao, Thaïlande
Neotiq, 195 Duong so 9A, Khu dan cu Trung Son, Binh Hung, Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh ville, Vietnam